Most of our network blogs run on Hotsgator, Hostgator is one of the best and top hosting provider in the market today. If your reading this post, I assume you probably already have hostgator hosting plan. so without any further intro, I’ll explain you the easiest way to Install WordPress on Hostgator.
In this tutorial we will be using Fantastico De Luxe, If you don’t know what fantastico is, It’s a inbuilt app in your hosting cpnanel, which allows the users to install popular blogging content management system, Gallery scripts and other scripts in a single click.
Easy Guide to Install WordPress on Hostgator
- Login to your hosting Cpanel, and click on Fantastico icon, which will be available in “Software and services Tab.
- Once, you click on Fantastico icon. it will redirect you to Fantastico home page, Now click on “WordPress” in left-side bar and click on “New installation”
- Now in this step, Select the domain on which you wants WordPress to be installed, type your desired Admin username & password and click on “Install WordPress”
- After clicking on “Install WordPress” button, you will be redirected to next step in which Fantastico will create MySql in your behalf & ask your confirmation to finish the installation process. So, you need to click on “Finish Installation”
- Your new WordPress is now installed, here you can email login URL, Login username and password to your email ID
If you get any problem or need any assistance in installing wordPress on hostgator or any other host, you can comment here or make use of contact page. i will be happy to help you